How to achieve rock-solid legalization for your crypto business?
The massive growth of Bitcoin and other digital currencies in this modern era has also raised questions about its legal norms to investors and entrepreneurs who are looking to associate with crypto-related businesses. It has been clearly evident over the past few years that from small businesses to big international companies, the adoption of cryptocurrencies has benefited them all. However, understanding the legal implications involved with cryptocurrencies have become a major concern. This blog is to help you figure out the way to achieve solid crypto legal consultation services for your business. Let’s get started.
Why is it important for your crypto to be regulated?
A group of crypto investors may have an opinion that the most prominent characteristic of crypto is supposed to be that it is unregulated. And also, crypto falls off the grid of the government and should remain that way, for it was created mainly for this purpose in the first place.
However, the scope for crypto and blockchain businesses is wider than ever. And, if at all cryptocurrencies are going to be the future for businesses, and if there are concerns, it is important for them to be addressed. If there is going to be a scenario where cryptocurrencies become a part of our day-to-day lives, it is mandatory that we engage in some serious and responsible regulatory frameworks. To accomplish a completely safe, reliable, and sustainable crypto business, this factor has become a considerably important part.
At present, the regulatory norms involved with crypto business are still pretty clouded and fragmented across different jurisdictions. However, the recent developments have taken us way further and are continuing to expand. And to achieve phenomenal growth in the crypto sector, and an authentic business environment, it is important that we welcome these laws.
SEC and its contribution to the crypto market
If you’re interested in starting your own crypto business, before you go searching for legal support for your cryptocurrency, it is essential that you gain a basic understanding of SEC and what it offers to your crypto business.
SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is an independent regulatory agency that helps protect investors and maintain the fair functioning of securities, crypto, and blockchain businesses. It is well known for bringing in landmark cases against lawbreakers. Why SEC is important and how it helps crypto businesses is as follows,
- They could help reduce the constant volatility prevailing in the crypto market. As much as cryptocurrencies have gained tremendous traction, they are also popular for their volatility. The SEC has the ability to change that dynamic.
- Many institutional investors are uncertain about entering the crypto market because of the volatility and unclear regulatory requirements. The SEC rules will help them understand them. Therefore, it will improve investors’ access, thereby bringing more liquidity for the crypto market.
- The popular fundraising mechanism in the cryptosphere ICO (Initial Coin Offering) has been synonymous with scandals. The SEC regulations will eliminate them and make ICO a viable investment opportunity.
These are a few key benefits a crypto business could avail from complying with the SEC. There are many more to the list, which you will have to go through individually in detail. Now let’s find out how to get the best and the most reliable crypto legal consultation services for your business.
To achieve legitimate cryptocurrency legalization services, the fitting choice would be to hire an existing company that has been in the field since the beginning and has a team of experts with solid experience.
Blockchain App Factory would be an apt choice for you for the same reason. Our team of experts possesses deep knowledge in the cryptocurrency and blockchain market. And their area of expertise lies in crypto legal consultation services, crypto, and blockchain development, and marketing services, etc. We will offer reliable, all-inclusive solutions that will help build a sound foundation for your business. Our crypto legal services include the following,
- Consultation and legal advice on any cryptocurrency that you want to commence your business with, from any geographical location
- Establishing a legal entity
- Prepare legal documentation for your crypto
- Set up KYC/AML verification procedures
- Cryptocurrency mining services
- Ongoing legal support
Besides crypto, our services also comprise a wide range of legal solutions for other categories involved with crypto or blockchain-related businesses such as ICO/STO/ Cryptocurrency exchanges, etc. Our highly-qualified crypto legal advisers will assure long-term sustainability and success for your business. To find out more, or to gain insights on legalization, talk to our experts.